Adam Levine Denies Claims that He Cheated on His Wife With an Instagram Model
American singer Adam Levine has denied claims made by Instagram Model Sumner Stroh who claimed that she and Levine had a year-long affair. She shared screenshots of alleged private messages on TikTok saying she was coming forward since a friend tried to sell the screenshots to a tabloid.
In a statement on Instagram, Adam who has been married to Behati Prinsloo since 2014 said he never had an affair but admitted crossing a line and using poor judgement.
"I used poor judgment in speaking with anyone other than my wife in ANY kind of flirtatious manner. I did not have an affair, nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period in my life."
The singer added that he regrets his behaviour and is ready to make amends with his wife.
"In certain instances it became inappropriate. My wife and my family is all I care about in this world. To be this naive and stupid enough to risk the only thing that truly matters to me was the greatest mistake I could ever make. I will never make it again". He said.
Levine and Prinsloo have two daughters Dusty Rose, 5, and Gio Grace, 4, and are expecting their third child.
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
- Kenyan Athlete Eliud Kipchoge to Take Home Millions of Cash for Winning the Berlin Marathon
- Lilian Nganga Brushes Off Rumors that Her Husband Juliani is Broke
- Blessing Lungaho Says He Approves His Fiancee Jackie Matubia Kissing Other Actors on Set