August Alsina Claims Tory Lanez Assaulted Him
August Alsina has posted photos of him in blood, where he claims that Tory Lanez Assaulted Him.
On Sunday (Sept. 18), August Alsina put up an Instagram post in response to reports that he'd been knocked out by Tory in Chicago on September 17. August shared a photo of himself in an elevator with what appears to be blood on his chin. He captioned the post with a lengthy explanation of his side of what occurred.
Replying to a fan, August Alsina said the two are the only people who knows what happened claiming Tory Lanez is the one who leaked the story about their altercation.
"[And] y’all wouldn’t ever know about this if he didn’t try to go leak a story," August tweeted. "Me & his ppl were the only ppl out there when this happened. But for the sake of story telling.. we gone always stand on TRUTH."
August accused Tory of being on a cocaine-fueled rage, and claims he was sucker punched by Tory, who then hid behind his security.
- Harmonize’s Italian Ex-wife Demands Half Of His Wealth in Ongoing Divorce
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
- Kenyan Athlete Eliud Kipchoge to Take Home Millions of Cash for Winning the Berlin Marathon
- Lilian Nganga Brushes Off Rumors that Her Husband Juliani is Broke