British Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton in Kenya for the Holiday
British Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton is spending his holiday in Kenya.
According to reports provided, Lewis Hamilton landed at Jomo Kenyatta international airport in two private jets together with his team.
The star expected to join hundreds of both domestic and foreign tourists in witnessing the wildebeest migration.
Lewis Hamilton is on a mission to transverse across Africa. On Sunday, August 7 while in Namibia which was his first destination, Hamilton said he was embarking on a mission to trace his roots something he said he has had the urge to do for years.
"This year I’m spending my summer break doing something I’ve wanted to do for years. I’m finally tracing my roots through Africa and guys, to say this journey has been a grounding experience is an understatement. This has been a life changing reset,”
- Lawyer Paul Gicheru’s Mother Says His Wife Was Involved in His Death
- Harmonize’s Italian Ex-wife Demands Half Of His Wealth in Ongoing Divorce
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
- Kenyan Athlete Eliud Kipchoge to Take Home Millions of Cash for Winning the Berlin Marathon