Diamond Platnumz Earned Ksh 11.9M for a 10minute Performance at Azimio la Umoja political Rally
Inside reports have revealed that diamond Platnumz negotiated Ksh 1.2M for every minute he performed at the Azimio la Umoja political rally.
Sources reveal that the organisers were charged $100,000 (Sh11.9million) for the 10-minute performance.
The money was reportedly paid by a Tanzanian tycoon who wanted to support Azimo la Umoja Presidential candidate Raila Odinga.
One of the key negotiators was said to be Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho.
“Kindly this is off the record, but the conversation to have Diamond perform at Raila’s rally had been in the pipeline for three weeks. The performance was actually sponsored by a tycoon in Tanzania.
"I am not sure if the tycoon is a businessman or a politician but clearly it seems it's someone well known to Azimio's principals. However, what I’m sure of is that Diamond was paid $100,000 for the Kasarani performance,” the source divulged.
In 2021, Diamond Platnumz's manager Sallam SK revealed in an interview that the musician's rate card is dynamic and subject to price increases.
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
- Kenyan Athlete Eliud Kipchoge to Take Home Millions of Cash for Winning the Berlin Marathon
- Lilian Nganga Brushes Off Rumors that Her Husband Juliani is Broke
- Blessing Lungaho Says He Approves His Fiancee Jackie Matubia Kissing Other Actors on Set