Diamond Platnumz Fines Rayvanny an Additional Tsh 50 Million Days After Exiting WCB
Days after exiting WCB records, Rayvanny will have to pay an additional Tsh 50 Million for performing at Nandy's show before completing the process of exiting the label.
Rayvanny had initially been fined Tsh 800 million as an exit clause but he was yet to pay the amount after a disagreement over the digital platform charges arose.
Clouds presenter Mwijaku said the additional fee that Rayvanny has to pay is as a result of breaching the contract by performing at the show without permission from WCB.
“Mwanzo alikubali kulipa milioni mia nane yote,kukawa na mvurutano Kwa digital plartfom zake YouTube wapi wapi hapo ndipo kutokea tashwishi,alitaka kujua zinamustakabali Gani…lakini Rayvanny akastopisha milioni mia nane Kwa sababu alitaka kujua akitoa hii mia nane digital plartfom zangu mtawachilia lakini kabla Bado Wana mvurutano huo akaibukia show ya Nandy kama hajamaliza paperwork lakini hii ikawa ni kukiuka masharti."
Other artists like Harmonize have paid a fine of the said amount for performing without permission from the management.
- Harmonize Bails Kizz Daniel Out of Jail Few Hours After His Arrest In Tanzania
- Mulamwah’s Exgirlfriend Carol Sonnie Denies Dating a ‘Mubaba’
- British Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton in Kenya for the Holiday
- New US Ambassador Promises to Accelerate Visa Application Process
- Diamond Platnumz Earned Ksh 11.9M for a 10minute Performance at Azimio la Umoja political Rally
- Bahati Reveals He Has Spent KSh 33M on Campaigns, Says He Will Spend KSh 10M More on Election Day
- The Kenya Copyright Board Warns Against Use of Memes for Commercial Purposes Without Owners Consent