Prof George Magoha Suggests the Ban of Pornographic Sites in Kenya
Education CS professor George Magoha has urged Kenyans to support his motion that seeks to block and ban pornographic sites in the country.
Speaking in Kisumu today, Magoha said that although the internet has great positive outcomes, the negative side, which is the freedom to access sites that promote adult content must be addressed too.
" In as much as we enjoy the freedom of everything including the internet, the pornographic centres must be blocked as soon as yesterday."
Magoha stated that although touching on this subject will have him labelled as a dictator, he is not afraid since it's his responsibility to censor the internet for the sake of the children.
The CS noted that the availability of such content at children's disposal has contributed to high cases of immortality and teenage pregnancies.
- Safaricom Lowers Cost of Fuliza Loans Below ksh1000 by 40%
- Lawyer Paul Gicheru’s Mother Says His Wife Was Involved in His Death
- Harmonize’s Italian Ex-wife Demands Half Of His Wealth in Ongoing Divorce
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face