Valdir Segato, Brazilian Hulk Who Injected His Body With Oil to Create Biceps Dies at 55
Valdir Segato who gained alot of popularity after injecting his body with oil to produce massive biceps has died on his 55th birthday.
The Brazilian Hulk had been using the synthol injections for years to achieve his massive physique despite warning from doctors. His biceps blew up to 23 inches after he started injecting himself. He had come to be known as “the monster” on the streets and was proud of his title.
Sources reveal that he complained of shortness of breath at his home in Ribeirao Preto, southeast Brazil before he was rushed to the hospital.
His addiction to deadly synthol injections led the bodybuilder to ignore repeated warnings over their risk of strokes, blocking of arteries and infections and it's unfortunate he died of a heart attack at the hospital's reception.
Valdir Segato's neighbor Moises said that this was not the first time Segato was hospitalised with shortness of breath.
The Brazilian Hulk who gained popularity by sharing his videos on social media had expressed his wish to get bigger even though the doctors were against it. Segato previously said his body inspirations were Arnold Schwarzenegger and fictional characters like the Hulk.
- Harmonize Bails Kizz Daniel Out of Jail Few Hours After His Arrest In Tanzania
- Mulamwah’s Exgirlfriend Carol Sonnie Denies Dating a ‘Mubaba’
- British Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton in Kenya for the Holiday
- New US Ambassador Promises to Accelerate Visa Application Process
- Diamond Platnumz Earned Ksh 11.9M for a 10minute Performance at Azimio la Umoja political Rally
- Bahati Reveals He Has Spent KSh 33M on Campaigns, Says He Will Spend KSh 10M More on Election Day
- The Kenya Copyright Board Warns Against Use of Memes for Commercial Purposes Without Owners Consent