Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa Mamaa is lucky to be alive with her vision intact after an incident where an assistant threw an unknown liquid in her face in a club where she was celebrating her birthday on 24th September.
Joyce was in the company of her friends when a woman walked in with a bottle and splashed the liquid on her as well as some of her friends.
According to a musician who was also at the party, Joyce screamed first saying she couldn't see while some of her friends claimed they couldn't open their eyes as well.
"She approached the table where Wa Mama was seated with several guys and held the bottle towards them. She uncorked it and the surprise pop sound and gushes of the contents flew in full force and the next thing was Wa Mama was down screaming and pandemonium broke out."
The singer insisted on being rushed to the hospital together with her friends and after thorough check up, they were released to go home. Speaking after the incident, Was Mamaa said they are still shaken since the liquid was bitter in the eyes and corrosive on the skin.
Some witnesses have argued that the woman was carrying champagne however the surprise went wrong since the singer and her friends were already intoxicated. Other sources have claimed that the woman had indeed planned an attack over some beef she had with Wa Mamaa.Read more
- Lawyer Paul Gicheru’s Mother Says His Wife Was Involved in His Death
- Harmonize’s Italian Ex-wife Demands Half Of His Wealth in Ongoing Divorce
- Governor Johnson Sakaja Confirms Uhuru Park Will be Open to the Public on 12th December 2022
- Woman Who Allegedly Attacked Joyce Wa Mamaa Speaks Out
- Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja Waives Business Permit Fees for Freelancer Photographers and Filmmakers in The County
- Kikuyu Singer Joyce Wa mamaa Nearly Blinded After an Assailant Threw Unknown Liquid to Her Face
- Kenyan Athlete Eliud Kipchoge to Take Home Millions of Cash for Winning the Berlin Marathon